We offer a range of services, including:
- Multi-disciplinary assessments to offer a robust diagnosis for those who may have a dissociative disorder and to suggest options for treatment. This includes a full psychotherapeutic interview and SCID-D diagnostic assessment. A psychiatric consultation is available when required.
- Specialist psychotherapy for individuals, couples or families, on an intensive or non-intensive basis.
- Training and support for local health and social care professionals working with people who have dissociative disorders.
- Lectures, seminars and training events for charitable organisations and others in related fields.
- Forensic and court work, including risk assessments.
We are an independent provider to the NHS and treat the majority of our patients via NHS referral, which is usually made by a patient’s GP or an NHS consultant psychiatrist in their local area.