Our staff and accreditations
All our clinical staff are experienced Consultant Psychologists, Consultant Psychotherapists and Specialist Counsellors/Therapeutic Support Workers and have extensive experience of working with complex trauma and dissociation. Many have completed advanced training in these areas and most are members of the International Society for the Study of Trauma & Dissociation (ISSTD) and its European counterpart, the ESTD. We have eight current SCID-D trained national assessors for the specialist assessment and diagnosis of the dissociative disorders.
All staff are fully DBS checked (enhanced) for work with vulnerable people.
Our clinical staff are fully trained and accredited mental health professionals, whose memberships include the following accrediting bodies:
- British Psychoanalytic Council (BPC)
- United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- The Association of Child Psychotherapists (ACP)
Clinical psychotherapeutic and management staff are also full members of a variety of professional organisations including:
- British Psychological Society
- Institute of Psychoanalysis,
- Tavistock Society of Psychotherapists
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- British Association for Music Therapy